- An older child behaving like a younger one (such as bed-wetting, thumb sucking, excessive crying)
- Has new words for private body parts
- Resists removing clothes even when the time is appropriate(bath, bed, toileting, diapering)
- Asks other children to behave sexually or play sexual games
- Mimics adult-like sexual behaviors with toys or stuffed animal
- Wetting and soiling accidents
Sometimes, you might be able to identify a child abuser. To find out about signs that might be present in a child abuser, read here.
For signs sometimes displayed by adults who have been abused, read here.
If you suspect a case of sexual abuse, please do not keep quiet but take action to stop it. Here is some information about how you can help.